MY SIFOO..

Author: Sutra // Category:

                                         class at wilton (my first fondant tiered cake)






                                         CAKESSSSSSSSSSSS.....




Salam...


I didn't ever mention 'bout my baking sifoo...
I starts to fall in luv in baking area since my childhood,luv to see decorated cakes...
Then I 've went to boarded school (secondary school),straight to uni, married n lastly I saw Kak Zati's fotopages during that time.
Then,
As a gift from my beloved hubby,finally I've joined Kak Zati D'hati's classes. She's my first sifoo n she's really good in baking n decorating cakes. I've learn basic cakes baking,butter cream n fondant.
After that I attend some other classes with chef Fauziah - cheese cakes especially learn how to bake varieties of cheese cakes,pies,tartlet,fozen food,bread n of coz makin' chocs praline.
and the best things is,
I finally attend Wilton baking class 1, 2 & 3...
n the best sifoo of all is of coz my mum....
she bake cakes,making gubahan n hantaran (which i  also do so but not commercially) I think I'm going to enter this field too...luv 2 be creative...continue my study...urmmm...  



                           ......THANKS EVERYONE!!!!..